All of the colonies along the Mid-Atlantic had some Loyalists living within their borders, and Pennsylvania was no exception.
Most of its Loyalist population was located in the southeastern region. Many of them later left to go to Canada and England. The Pennsylvania State Archives also has an every-name index available.
Branson / Cook Genealogy Military Record Links
Many records relating to the Spanish-American War, the American Revolution, the Civil War, and other military conflicts and issues can be found on the website for the Pennsylvania State Archives. They contain information on men who were between the ages of 45 and 64, as of April of The county recorder of deeds generally holds soldier discharge papers from the Civil War onward, but there is restricted access to those records.
- clarke county nv marriage records.
- Military Records of the American Civil War;
- NORTHERN DRAFT of 1862.
- Surnames Beginning with "P".
The Pennsylvania State Archives also holds copies of those records. Forgot Password. Please enter your email address or username below.
Please Signup. Pick Volunteer or Subscriber.
Pennsylvania in the Revolutionary War
Spaces, special symbols or capital letters are not allowed! Enter a Email Please make sure your email address is correct! Create a Password. Strength: Very Weak.
Record Book Result
Profile Picture or Avatar. Drop file here or click to select. Ira Wells was born in January in Virginia, according to the Census.
- colorado civil appeal dissolution marriage!
- how to look up someone with a criminal record!
- marriage records long beach california 1961?
- brenda besetzny colorado county deed records.
- shows up on a criminal record check.
Copyright , , , - Historical Data Systems Inc. Box Kingston, MA Children of Ira Wells: .
Uncertain 2nd Wife's Maiden Name: Jane's last name at birth is unproven. Living next door was Philip Wells b Dec and his wife, Jennie. This may have been Ira's son, Philip. This Census records the marriage of Ira and Jane as 47 years long, and states that Jane had 9 children, 8 still living.
If the number of years married is correct, they were married c. This would be inconsistent with our record of "Jenny" Browning and her husband, Aron Thomas, who were married as of Some researchers resolve this by assuming that Ira had only one wife, named Cassey Jane Joseph.
- find who phone numbers belong to;
- track my cell phone using gps free;
- Kentucky's Story.
- Pennsylvania Military Records Research Guide.
- louisville metro police department records dept;
- free search for cell phone numbers in indiana!
Evidence of Henry's parents may help to resolve the question. More Genealogy Tools.
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it.